Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Vegas

So I just recently got back from Vegas for my little sister Julie's 21st B-day Bash are here are some of the pics!!! By the way she loves Hello Kitty if you cant tell from the pics.





I love this pic. of my little sister Julie, the dress looks amazing on her.




The girls showing off their shoes. Im obsessed with Rozy's black BCBG shoes and Julie's sequined Prada ones (but her's are cut off, I will post up better pics. of it next time)



This is me and my beautiful sisters (Rozy to my left and Julie to Rozy's left) and Julie;s boyfriend Roshan <3. We fell in love with the water color print on these dresses and decided to match on the day of her b-day, the dresses are BCBG Runway Collection. (I'm in love with  BCBG right now)


The goodie's for all the people that came to Vegas with us.



We decorated the room with everything Hello Kitty
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment