Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fashion's Night Out!!!!

Last night Neiman’s hosted Fashion’s night out in Houston, and what a soiree it was. I indulged in all the amazing fashion and atmosphere. Surprisingly I went to be inspired by the fashion, but ended up being inspired by the people. Everyone was dressed so effortlessly chic and I ended up asking everyone if I could take pictures of them.


Live Mannequins






It was a great turn-out


Cupcake Bar!!!!


What else would go better with fashion, than Cosmos!!!!


I had to take her pic., she was so chic, I loved her vintage Gucci clutch and those hot leopard print flats!!!


Rozy wore her Zac Posen for Target dress


Julie in Dior and Marni shoes



How amazing is Dipu's skirt!!! (keep a look out I'm doing a feature on it real soon and you'll be amazed)


I opted to go all Vintage, starring with my friend Dipu's moms dress and vintage jewelry, the shoes are Fendi.



She was getting her make-up done but I had to stop her for a sec. to get a pic. How amazing is that sheer top paired with the layered skirt and I'm in love with her gold Tory Burch gladiators.


I saw them at Niemans but didnt get a chance to take a pic., but as soon as I saw them again at Zara I had to ask for a pic. Love her bag ( I believe its Betsey Johnson) and love his Balenciaga bag and those hot shoes!!


5 comments:

  1. What an evening!...had an amazing time with you ladies, glad to be a part of FNO 2010. Now, only if Neiman PR can take care of us....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they come through for us

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING pics ladies :D
    i can envision you four going to new york fashion week next year or something like that and bring all the hotness and fashion to texas. That would be one amazingly fashion filled vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks soooo much Kristy...check you and your girls out here!:

    http://dmwtstyle.blogspot.com/2010/09/houston-fashion-night-out-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sad that I live in Houston and didn't knew any of this was going on! Looks like fun1

    ReplyDelete