Friday, September 3, 2010

Flats!!!


So I did a little research and found out that 44% of women wear flats on a daily basis. Personally I love to wear  the latest trends, but when it comes to my flats I like to keep it simple and elegant. There are millions of flats out there with tons of embellishments and designs, but I like to invest in something that I can wear for years, instead of a season. Here are a few of my favorites.







You can never go wrong with a classic pair of Salvatore Ferragamo







White Fendi Flats- great for the summer and how great is the brown stitching.





My favorite pair so far, Black Burberry Snakeskin Flats!!!
(You can tell these are my fav. they are really worn out!!!)




Oh remember when I told you guys how Woodwinked from M.A.C. is my fav. eyeshadow of all time, well here it is on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment