Thursday, August 26, 2010

Classics!!!!!





I love these Chanel shoes they are a classic, so simple and chic. I purchased them years ago and they seem to never go out of style, and they’re great for day or night






This is another classic piece my sister Rozy invested in. This Chanel bag is made from lamb skin leather so soft you’ll forget its even leather!!! Another classic Chanel bag is the Caviar bag and my sister’s and I are dying to get it. I’ve seen 25 year old girls rock as well as 50 year women!!!! That’s the great thing about some Chanel pieces, they are timeless and elegant.







How HOT are these Dries Von Noten shoes? There’s a really sad story to go with these. I fell in love with these shoes the min. I saw them, so off we went to Niemen’s to get them, but they only had one size left (perfect size 5 for Rozy). I have been looking for them for a year now and still no luck, its not that great to be a size 7 :(!!! I love how they look like ghungroo’s (Indian anklets with bells) on your feet.



1 comment:

  1. http://www.barneys.com/Jeweled%20Macrame%20Platform%20Sandal/500351047,default,pd.html

    here are Lanvins, here is their take on Rajasthani embroidery..see dries van noten inspiration working!

    ReplyDelete