Friday, August 27, 2010

This is where it all began!!!!!

These are our very first bags and this is where it all started. My mom brought these bags for us when graduated high school, Julie was only in middle school ( she always was a little spoiled); little did my mom know that she was going to create 3 fashion obsessed monsters.



Rozy’s YSL Mombasa Bag


Julies Prada Pouchette (remember when the Prada logo was in the triangle)




My YSL Pouchette




We fell in love, love, love with the Mombasa bag!!!! (I know we fall in love easily but only with fashion). Here are a few bags we got along the way; hopefully we can add to our collection soon. The hardware on these bags is like a piece of art, and some of the handles are made from deer horn.


Usually I’m not that big of a fan of Michael Kors, but this Fall 2010 collection is amazing. The accessories are my favorite. How chic are these watches and the best part is that they are reasonably priced.



Yesterday I was going through my mom's old jewelry from the late 80's early 90's, and found these amazing bangles, and can't wait to wear them!!!! Im so raiding all of her old jewelry, hey its vintage! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I'm loving your blog, boo! I got out of class early tonight, and I've been scrolling through! I just HAD to comment on this, because I remember my first "big girl" bag was a little black Prada pouch, too!! I still have it, even though the zipper is broken, lol. I swear I'm going to use it one day..

    ReplyDelete