Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The eyes are the window to the soul, SO GLAM THEM UP!!!!!

Here are a few products I use to Glam Up my eyes!!!!


This eyebrow kit does wonders, especially for women with thin eyebrows. It is really easy to apply and almost foolproof. The stencils give you the perfect arch!
Femme Couture Eyebrow Kit-$9.99 (Sallys Beauty Supply Store)



I've tried many mascaras in my days and finally got one that I can really count on. And I'm not just saying that because its Dior. This mascara really does work, it lengthens and thickens your lashes dramatically. With drug store brands you have to apply atleast 10 coats, where with this mascara it does the job in about 2 to 3 coats.
Dior Diorshow Mascara-$24.00 (Sephora)



I'm really really excited to tell you guys about these eyeliners!!! My sisters and I went out and bought 3 sets!!! The colors are very wearable and last all day even in Houston's hot humid weather. They're so creamy and glides on so smoothly yet maintains a great point. This is one purchase I would gladly make again, and you will be shocked at how reasonably priced they are.
Korres Vitamin E 10-Color Pencil Kit- $32.50 (Sephora)



My go-to eye shadow of all time. I love this shade, its great for day or night and on any skin tone. Its  a shimmery gold color with a hint of brown, great on brown skin tones!!
Woodwinked-14.50 (M.A.C.)

No comments:

Post a Comment