Monday, August 30, 2010

Dress for Less!!!!

So, I know there's a recession going on and not everyone can afford to spend hundreds of dollars on fall fashion, well you dont have too!!! Here's a few ways to look like a million bucks without spending a million.


These are from Forever21 and they're only $35.80, I'll be rocking my riding boot as soon as I feel the slightest chill in Houston!


The structure on this dress reminds me of the Military Trend thats going on this fall.
Forever21- $32.00



For some reason I really LOVE this dress, maybe its the colors or the corset top, but I just love it!!!
Forever21-$17.99 (I'm def. getting this dress)
Forever21-$22.80




This print reminds me of the BCBG Runway Collection dress my sis. Rozy wore for Julie's b-day, you can get the similar look for a portion of the price.
Forever21-$22.80

Animal prints seem to never go out of style. For fall/winter 2010-2011, the jungle has moved on the fashion runways.
Forever21-$22.80

No comments:

Post a Comment