Saturday, October 9, 2010

DIY


I was so excited when  my little sister Julie told me that Cynthia Rowley had collaborated with Ban-aid brand to create new limited edition band-aids.  The band-aids are printed with festive sequins, lace, chain patterns, gems and even Rowley’s full name emblazoned across a couple of them. After realizing that they were sold exclusively online only, I thought to myself that this could be easy, I can glam up my own band-aids and they would look even better for half the price.
                                 Knicks and scrapes just got a little more enjoyable!!!!!



                                                   Cynthia Rowley Band-aids








My Version







I loved the camo print but you can play around with all the diff colors you can find at the drug store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment