Sunday, August 29, 2010

I dont know who invented heels, but all women owe him alot. -Marilyn Monroe

Want to stand out in a crowd? What better way to do it, than these Giuseppe Zanotti shoes. Pair them with your favorite LBD and you will not even need and other accessories.





Check out the little teeth on the piranha. The details on these shoes are amazing!


Kim Cattrall(Samantha) wore the same shoes in Sex and the City 1







If it's a shoe and it's hot, I want it. Don't get me wrong though, I'm still picky about my footwear and won't go lusting over any old pair. I want flattering, unique footwear that's sexy and one-of-a-kind. These futuristic wedges caught my eye while I was passing by Gregory’s at the galleria and after I tried them on I knew I had to have them (they are so comfortable) This is what I choose to wear it with but you can change it up a million more ways!!







Shoes are no longer just plain old shoes anymore; they’re like a work of art. And these YSL shoes manage to take my breath away every time I glance at them, and that’s what shoes are suppose to do!! With a pair like these you’ll need the most minimal outfit, because these are show stoppers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment