Saturday, August 28, 2010

A few things I will be wearing this fall!!!


The other day I was at Walmart to do some gocery shopping, and look what I found, this floral print Miley Cyrus romper, perfect to wear with a cardigan over it. I’ve seen a lot of celebrities wearing a similar style and the great part about this romper is that it was a steal; I only paid $5 for it!!!!!!







I’m addicted to lip gloss and YSL lip glosses are one of my favorite. This gloss forms a mirror like effect on your lips so you can shine a mile away, yet it has nourishing oils to moisturize your lips and the rich plum color is perfect for fall.



This Fendi Magic bag is another bag that I will be wearing all fall. This bag will go perfect with all the rich browns and army greens that fall fashion has to offer.




No comments:

Post a Comment